Research and Development
The role of the department is to initiate and develop scientific research and innovation in the fields in which IRCEM are interested in, publication and dissemination of results as much as organizational capacity building..
• Following and identification of the financing programs for research – innovation, as much as for the projects aiming at consolidation of organizational capacity of IRCEM
• Identification of new solutions for the existing problems and development of applications for grants;
• Monitoring of development of processes of research taking place at IRCEM;
• Identification of new solutions for existing problems and development of applications for the financing scheme.
• Makes propositions towards the Coordination Council of IRCEM regarding the strategy for the support and promotion of scientific results in leading journals and the promotion of results in the main conferences in the field.
• Makes sure that research subjects are mainstream, as much as the frontier research themes in the fields of interest of IRCEM;
• Supports the development of innovative ideas and research activities for their development;
• Makes propositions for the organizational development of IRCEM.