Enterpreneurship and Circular Economy
The start-ups and business development are important for the development of a powerful society, innovative and competitive, our aim is to contribute and support this process with our experience and solid knowledge. The Department for Start-up and Business Development focuses on the activities hereafter.
• Business models and discovering of income models;
• Development of business and marketing;
• Initiation and coordination of the research projects which respond to the economic sector’ needs, entrepreneurs, start-ups and other stakeholders.
• Organization of activities for entrepreneurs in our network;
• Organization of events which contribute to the next generation and discovering new business opportunities for entrepreneurs;
• Facilitating ace to rsources from higher education for entrepreneurs.